100 MHz Digital Output / Pattern Generator
- "SPECIAL ORDER" : Returnable only for warranty/repair
- 100 MHz High Speed Internal Sequential Clock Rate
- 16 channels for editable digital pattern output
- 512 KB samples / channel buffer
- Provides 8 kinds of output voltage and Hi-impedance features
- 2 external event input channels and a clock pin for varied patterns
- Flexible trigger options
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
The TE8200 is a PXI based, high speed digital output/pattern generator product. The TE8200 is capable of 100 MHz high speed digital output and 512Kb memory depth per channel on its sixteen channels. It plugs into a single 3U PXI slot.
You can employ the TE8200 to generate many complex signals for circuit stimulation.
Automatic Test Procedure
Program / Software Information
The TE8200 is provided with a Graphic User Interface. The PG-editor software GUI can run in almost all current or recent Windows operating systems (Win98/ME/2000/XP). The multi-threading feature allows your Unit-Under-Test to be working simultaneously from the same system.
The DLL provides all programming and control commands.
Active X (OCX) software sent upon request.
Download TE8200 Manual
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Team Solutions, Inc.
Digital Input / Output