16-bit, 400KHz, 4 isolated analog differential inputs, simultaneous sampling
- *SPECIAL ORDER*1-2 weeks to shipping
- Fast analog A/D converter
- 4 differential input channels
- 400 kHz per channel data transfer rate Simultaneous conversion of all channels
- All channels isolated from each other, 500 V
- 16-bit resolution
- 8 isolated digital I/O, 24 V
With the new fast A/D converter board APCI-3003, the user can achieve high data transfer rates by a simultaneous conversion of 4 channels at once. The board has 4 differential input channels. Each channel has its own A/D converter. The transfer rate can be set in a flexible way from 100 kHz for each channel, when 16 channels are set, to 400 kHz for each channel, when 4 channels are set. All 4 channels are optically separated from each other up to 500 V.
Program / Software Information
Manuals, software, data sheets, etc., are downloadable from:
Detailed Data Sheet
Download APCI-3003 Data Sheet
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Data Acquisition, Analog Input / Output / Multifunction