- Dual channel 5.5 digit resolution, up to 40,000 Samples/sec/channel
- DC Volts: 650V, 60V, 6V, 2V(HiZ), 0.01% Accuracy
- AC RMS Volts: 440V, 40V, 4V True RMS, 0.25% Accuracy
- DC Input Z: >10Mohms (2V mode > 100Mohms)
- Ohms: 10K, 100K, 10M, 40M+, Diode, Continuity, 0.25% Accuracy
- DC Current: 350mA (Fused 400mA), 0.1% Accuracy
- AC Current: 250mA RMS (Fused 400mA), 0.25% Accuracy
- UL Safety rated to 300V RMS CATII
- Shrouded 4mm terminals
- DC Coupling BW: DC to 7KHz typ.
- AC Coupling BW: 2Hz to 7KHz typ.
- Extended CF I card with impact resistant housing
The CFD200 is a new concept in test equipment that allows a PDA, laptop or tablet PC to be turned into a dual channel Digital MultiMeter with sophisticated analysis capabilities. SmartAnalysis software facilitates step-by-step fault investigation with instant display of results and an interactive diagnostic guide. With the CFD200 it is possible to integrate multiple measurement functions into a single hardware/software platform, providing high-level analysis features and a small, lightweight and portable unit. The CFD200 is an extended Compact Flash design offering two channels with full galvanic isolation to host and channel-to-channel. Each offers a scope function up to 40KSPS with full datalogging capability and 650V max. input voltage.
Program / Software Information
Windows graphical software, VB application software, and Windows CE/PPC software comes on a CD. The CE/PPC application may be downloaded from:
Copy and paste the entire link above to your browser.
Elan Digital Systems
Digital Multimeter (DMM)