625 kHz Data Acquisition Multifunction (16 ADC, 2 DAC) PCMCIA w/T30 cable & SRA-1
- 625kS/s multifunction DAQ PCMCIA card with 32 bit VXD driver for MicrosoftÆ WindowsÆ 95/98ME/XP and kernel driver for MicrosoftÆ Windows NTÆ and WindowsÆ 2000 operating systems.
- WindowsCE/PPC Driver upon request.
- 12 bit ADC with 16 single-ended or 8 differential analogue input channels with trigger and pre-trigger functions.
- Built-in anti-aliasing filter (Cutoff frequency 320kHz ±20%, attenuation 60db ur choice of DB37 per decade).
- Unipolar input ranges: +1.25V +2.5V +3.75V +5.0V +6.25V +7.5V +8.75V +10V
- Bipolar input ranges ±0.625V ±1.25V ±1.875V ±2.5V ±3.125V ±3.75V ±4.375V ±5.0V ±5.625V ±6.25V ±6.875V ±7.5V ±8.125V ±8.75V ±9.375V ±10V.
- Single-ended or differential operation.
- All ranges and operation mode can be set by software.
- 4 digital I/O ports, TTL compatible, 4mA maximum current, 2 x 12 bit D/A converters, ±10V and +2.5V single-ended output voltage range.
- Multiple sensor supply voltages: +5V/200mA, +15V/10mA, -15V/10mA
- Comes with Type 30 cable with D37F connector and SRA-1 strain relief kit.
- Optional open tinned-wire cable available.
The DAQi616MF is a type II PCMCIA I/O card for notebooks and other computers containing a PCMCIA slot.
The DAQi616MF offers 16 inputs (8 differential). All input channels are multiplexed on a 12 bit A/D converter. The maximum conversion rate is 625kHz.
The DAQi616MF is equipped with 2 asynchronous 12 bit D/A converters. The D/A converters are suitable for voltage output and for low speed closed loop applications.
The card can be operated using MicrosoftÆ WindowsÆ 95/98/ME/XP, Windows NTÆ and WindowsÆ 2000 operating systems. For instant use, FreeVIEW provides a graphical environment.
Program / Software Information
Easy installation: SETUP program helps installing drivers, Online-Help, test and example programs.
32k byte FIFO buffer for high-speed transfer and continual sampling without interruption, amount of data depends only on hard disk capacity.
FreeVIEW data acquisition software available. Free of charge, no programming required.
Direct driver adaptation with ready to run applications and ON-LINE help for Borland C++, Borland Delphi, DASYLab, Weisang FlexPro , Agilent VEE / HP VEE / DT VEE, HTBasic, LabVIEW, Testpoint, MicrosoftÆ Visual BasicÆ and MicrosoftÆ Visual C++Æ.
WindowsCE / Pocket PC driver is available and sent upon request.
Contact us for custom driver development.
Download MF236/i(DAQi616MF) Manual
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Team Solutions, Inc.
Data Acquisition, Analog Input / Output / Multifunction