- USB3.0 interface
- 34 channels
- 2 GHz timing / 200 MHz state analysis
- 8 Gb Memory
- Voltage detect : 2 sets
- Stacks with Acute or another DSO to form as an MSO
- Bus Trigger I : I²C, SPI, UART, USB PD3.0
- Bus Trigger II : BiSS-C, CAN2.0, DALI, I²S, LIN2.2, LPC, MDIO, Modbus, PWM, SVID, ...
- Bus Trigger III : eMMC 4.5, eSPI, MIPI SPMI 2.0, NAND Flash, SD 3.0, Serial Flash (SPI NAND)
- Protocol Analyzer I : I²C, SPI, UART, USB PD3.0
- Protocol Analyzer II : BiSS-C, CAN2.0, DALI, I²S, LIN2.2, MDIO, PWM, SVID, USB1.1
- Protocol Analyzer III : eSPI, SD3.0 (excluding UHS-I)
- Bus Decode : BiSS-C, CAN, eMMC5.0, eSPI, I²C, I²S, NAND Flash, Profibus, SD3.0, SPI,
- SVID, UART, USB1.1, USB PD3.0... (80+)
The TravelLogic Series of Protocol & Logic Analyzers are small enough to fit into your shirt pocket, yet are truly sophisticated logic analyzers, capable of 2 GHz timing analysis, or 200 MHz state analysis, with up to 8 Gb total stackable memory for the 34 channels. They plug into a PC or Laptop USB port making them ideal for the field service technician or engineer, hopping from PC to PC, or taking with them for diagnosis on the road. Also remember that with USB, no additional power supply is needed.
Now, a high-performance, easy to use, protocol & logic analyzer is within reach of every electronics professional and enthusiast.
You may use the TravelLogic Series Protocol & Logic Analyzer to capture many complex signals for circuit debugging. The TravelLogic Series Protocol & Logic Analyzer is also a good learning tool that assists students in understanding digital timing sequence relationships. Test reports and captured waveforms are easily saved for post capture analysis. You may save to a text file for further analysis. You may also save to a bitmap (BMP) file for comparison with other waveforms, or for emailing to others for additional analysis or presentation.
1x Zippered carrying case
1x USB A-to-B cable
1x Lead Cable - teflon insulated 40-lead (36 signal + 4 ground) cable with female Berg connector ends
40x Grippers, each with dual male Berg pins
1x stack cable, mini-coax on both ends
Program / Software Information
Windows7/8/10 including 64-bit
Manuals, specifications, software, etc., are available at:
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 in|
Digital Input / Output