Chrysler CCD Vehicle Bus Comms PC Card
- ***ONE LEFT IN STOCK***
- Chip: 16C450 UART with 1.00MHz crystal allowing data rates compatible with the bus system, including 7812.5Baud
- Chip: 5V supply available at the edge connector
- Power consumption: Low power consumption: Typical 15mA at 5V
- Electrostatic discharge: Protected serial drivers and receivers for protection of your card and PC.
- Cable options: Supplied with 1m Type30 cable. Connector latches into PC Card for security. Terminates to DB37 Female with male screw jacks
- Cable options: Can be fitted with the unique Strain Relief Assembly to ruggedize the PC Card to cable connection (optional extra), product code "TSRA1".
The SL100 uses a standard 16450 UART with baud rate settings that makes it capable of communicating with a Chrysler CCD Vehicle bus. The SL100 uses a protected interface driver chip, as prescribed by the bus specification, to connect with vehicle peripherals in a robust and highly noise immune way. The card automatically configures to become another COM port by using the built-in O.S. drivers that are tried and tested and are optimized to work in the Windows environment.
Program / Software Information
Card comes with Elan's Card Center Pro software that installs INF scripts and sample code. Drivers work in DOS*, Windows95, 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP.
Automatic O.S. recognition and configuration. Hot swappable PCMCIA 2.1+ compliant TypeII design.
*DOS support requires Card and Socket Services e.g. SystemSoft or Award.
Download SL100 Manual
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Elan Digital Systems
Communication, Serial / Parallel