DC-to-250MHz 1:100 Oscilloscope Probe Kit (HP-9258)
- Oscilloscope Probe 1:100 - HP-9258 - Specifications:
- Max. input voltage: 1500 Vrms CAT II (2000 V DC + peak AC), derating with frequency
- Input resistance: 100 MOhm (when used with oscilloscopes which have 1 MOhm input)
- Input capacitance: Approx. 5.5 pF
- Bandwidth: DC to 250 MHz
- Rise time: 1.4 ns
- Compensating range: 10 to 35 pF
- Cable length: 1.2 m (47 inch)
- Accessories: Channel identifier clip
- Sprung hook
- Ground lead
- Insulating tip
- IC tip
- Adjusting tool
- Measuring tip
- BNC adapter
Oscilloscope Probe 1:100 - HP-9258 250 MHz bandwidth, rated 1.2 kV.
The Oscilloscope Probe 1:100 - HP-9258 is a low-input capacitance high voltage 1:100 oscilloscope probe with a bandwidth of 250 MHz designed and calibrated for use on scopes having an input impedance of 1 MOhm shunted by 20 pF. However, it may be compensated for use with oscilloscopes having an input capacitance of 10 - 35 pF.
The modular construction facilitates simple field replacement of the major parts.
Team Solutions, Inc.
Digital Storage Oscilliscope (DSO)