HandyScope HS6: 1000 MS/s, 250MHz BW, 4 Channel (256MS/ch), USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope with SureConnect, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Transient Recorder
- The only oscilloscope in the world that has:
- - SafeGround available on all four single-ended input channels.
- - CMI interface.
- - USB 3.0 interface, 5Gb/s data transfer
- - Lowest noise
- Some other special points of the Handyscope HS6:
- - 1GS/s sampling and flexible resolution of 8-16 bit.
- - Four input channels up to 250 MHz analog bandwidth
- - Highly accurate 1 ppm time base
- - DC Accuracy of 0.25 % and 0.1 % typical
- - Very fast 200 MSamples per second USB streaming Data logger
- - Spectrum analyzer with 32 million bins
- - Optional SureConnect connection test on all channels
- - Up to 256 MSamples memory per channel
You can find all detailed information on the Handyscope HS6, including full specifications, data sheet, manuals etc., at http://www.tiepie.com/HS6.
Program / Software Information
The universal software that is delivered with the Handyscope HS6 turns your PC into a storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, a voltmeter and a transient recorder. An intelligent auto setup allows the inexperienced user to perform measurements immediately. The software allows you to save instrument settings on disk. Later these setting files can be recalled, reducing the setup time of your instrument to an absolute minimum.
Download all available literature, manuals, datasheets, and software at:
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 5 in|
Digital Storage Oscilliscope (DSO)