HandyScope HS6-DIFF with EMI, SureConnect & SafeGround: 1 GS/s, 250MHz BW, 4 Channel (256MS/ch), USB Differential Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Transient Recorder
- The only oscilloscope in the world that has:
- - SafeGround, differential input channels that can be switched to single ended.
- -SureConnect, auto-detects a true connection between probe tip and device under test. The SureConnect connection test feature of the HandyScope HS6 tells you immediately whether your test probe or clip actually makes electrical contact or not. No more doubt whether your probe doesn't make contact or there really is no signal.
- -EMI pre compliance testing
- The powerful capabilities of the WiFiScope HS6-DIFF-1000XMEGS EMI analyzer give the user the possibility to quickly perform a good EMI compliance test. With this cost effective test, time and money are saved by avoiding extra visits to expensive EMC testing facilities. The supplied EMI probe set TP-EMI-HS6 contains three magnetic field (H field) probes and one electric field (E field) probe. The tripod ensures that the probes can be positioned properly at the object under test.
- - CMI interface.
- - USB 3.0 interface, 5Gb/s data transfer
- - Lowest noise
- Some other special points of the Handyscope HS6 DIFF:
- - 1GS/s sampling and flexible resolution of 8-16 bit.
- - Four input channels up to 250 MHz analog bandwidth
- - Highly accurate 1 ppm time base
- - DC Accuracy of 0.25 % and 0.1 % typical
- - Very fast 200 MSamples per second USB streaming Data logger
- - Spectrum analyzer with 32 million bins
- - Optional SureConnect connection test on all channels
- - Up to 256 MSamples memory per channel
***The EMI option requires a Handyscope HS6-DIFF-1000 in combination with at least options XM and G.***
The EMI option Includes TP-EMI-HS6 probe set.
Turns your instrument into a high accuracy EMI compliance tester.
You can find all detailed information on the Handyscope HS6 DIFF, including full specifications, data sheet, manuals etc., at http://www.tiepie.com/HS6D.
Program / Software Information
The universal software that is delivered with the Handyscope HS6 turns your PC into a storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, a voltmeter and a transient recorder. An intelligent auto setup allows the inexperienced user to perform measurements immediately. The software allows you to save instrument settings on disk. Later these setting files can be recalled, reducing the setup time of your instrument to an absolute minimum.
Download all available literature, manuals, datasheets, and software at:
Digital Storage Oscilliscope (DSO)