HandyScope HS6-DIFF with SafeGround & SureConnect: 1 GS/s, 250MHz BW, 4 Channel (256MS/ch), USB Differential Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Transient Recorder
- The only oscilloscope in the world that has:
- - SafeGround, allows differential input channels to be switched to single-ended.
- - SureConnect, auto-detects a true connection between the probe tip and the device under test.
- - CMI interface.
- - USB 3.0 interface, 5Gb/s data transfer
- - Lowest noise
- Some other special points of the Handyscope HS6 DIFF:
- - 1GS/s sampling and flexible resolution of 8-16 bit.
- - Four input channels up to 250 MHz analog bandwidth
- - Highly accurate 1 ppm time base
- - DC Accuracy of 0.25 % and 0.1 % typical
- - Very fast 200 MSamples per second USB streaming Data logger
- - Spectrum analyzer with 32 million bins
- - Up to 256 MSamples memory per channel
***The EMI option requires a Handyscope HS6-DIFF-1000 in combination with at least options XM and G.***
You can find all detailed information on the Handyscope HS6 DIFF, including full specifications, data sheet, manuals etc., at http://www.tiepie.com/HS6D.
Program / Software Information
The universal software that is delivered with the Handyscope HS6 turns your PC into a storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer, a voltmeter and a transient recorder. An intelligent auto setup allows the inexperienced user to perform measurements immediately. The software allows you to save instrument settings on disk. Later these setting files can be recalled, reducing the setup time of your instrument to an absolute minimum.
Download all available literature, manuals, datasheets, and software at:
Digital Storage Oscilliscope (DSO)