IEEE-488 GPIB Device Interface IC (Chip) for the PCI-Bus
- Talker/Listener interface for instrumentation devices
- STD IEEE-488 capabilities SH1, AH1, T5/TE5 L3/LE3, SR1, RL1, PP1/PP2, DC1, DT1, C0
- NEC µPD7210 compatible register layout
- 144-pin TQFP package
- PCI v2.2 32-bit/33MHz Target with 3.3 VCC, 3.3/5.0 VIO
- Requires only standard low-cost external parts to build a complete IEEE-488.2 conformant device (Talker/Listener) interface
- RoHS conformant (Pb-free)
The i72120 GPIB-Chip is the ideal solution to implement a IEEE488.2 GPIB interface for next generation PCI based instruments. The GPIB-ASIC is designed to meet all of the functional requirements for talker and listener (TL) devices as specified by the IEEE Standards 488.1-1987 and 488.2-1987. Connected between the PCI bus and the GPIB, this GPIB-IC provides high-level management of the GPIB to unburden the processor and to simplify both hardware and software design. The i72120 is fully compatible with the PCI specification and requires only the addition of bus driver/receiver components to implement a talker/listener GPIB interface.
Program / Software Information
The data sheet and data manual are available at:
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 10 pieces. Shipping is currently 12-16 weeks (est.), ARO.
Download GPIB-72120 Manual
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.