IEEE488 (GPIB, HPIB) Compact PCI cPCI Interface Card
- Fits 3.3V or 5.0V 3U (6U w/ bracket extension) cPCI or PXI slots
- 1KByte transfer FIFO for optimum performance
- GPIB-32.DLL compatible, runs VEE, LabVIEW etc.
- Windows XP/2k/Vista/7/8 (32- & 64-bit 7 & 8), Linux, QNX
- The GPIB-cPCI-XL is a GPIB controller card for PXI and CompactPCI computers.
Program / Software Information
- The Windows software set is included with the GPIB card. It is a WDM driver and supports Windows XP/2k/Vista/7/8 (32- & 64-bit 7 & 8), on all PC compatible platforms. Libraries and header files are included for the Visual C++, Visual Basic, MINGW and Delphi development systems. An industry standard compatible GPIB-32.DLL supports nearly all applications designed for that interface, including applications developed for LabView 6+, LabWindows, Agilent VEE, TransEra HT-Basic, Agilent Intuilink, and more.
- The Linux software set is included with the GPIB-PMC-XL. It supports the Intel (x86) platform Linux kernel versions 2.4 and 2.6. Thus it is compatible with all Linux distributions based on that kernels, e.g. RedHat, SuSE etc. Application development using the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC Version 3) is supported. The ig++ class library provides all interfaces required to control instruments. In addition, IEEE488.2/SCPI compatible instruments can be
- implemented using Linux based embedded systems.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DOS OR WINDOWS 9X.
- You may download the software for all Ines GPIB XL cards at:
- The Getting Started manual, hardware manual, software manual, and data sheet are available at: