MSX-RDC-17 Resolver-to-Digital Converter
- *SPECIAL ORDER*1-2 weeks to shipping
- Power supply: nominal voltage 5 V
- Resolver output/input: Frequency: 10 kHz
- Resolver connection
- Output signals: incremental A+, A-, B+, B-, Index+, Index-
- Output type: differential, RS485
- Resolution: 10-/12-/14-/16-bit
The resolver-to-digital converter MSX-RDC-17 is a device for supplying and acquiring a resolver. It converts the position value given by the resolver into a digital incremental output signal. The resolution of the incremental encoder output can be defined using the switch on the front side of the MSX-RDC-17.
Why adjustable precision?
Signal noise and conversion errors can vary and thus impact the precision of the interpretation. By using the MSX-RDC-17, you are flexible in case the selected resolution was not sufficient. Available resolutions: 10-bit, 12-bit, 14-bit and 16-bit.
Program / Software Information
Manuals, software, data sheets, etc., are downloadable from:
Chassis / Enclosures