- *SPECIAL ORDER*1-2 weeks to shipping
- Embedded Linux
- ATX backplane with 5 PCI slots
- Insert any PCI boards with various functions of any board manufacturer.
- For 19î racks or standard rail mounting
- Standard technology (http, TCP/IP, Linux, ...)
- Decentralised acquisition of measuring signals through Ethernet (TCP/IP) or RS232 interfaces.
ADDI-DATA offers a brand new Embedded Solution for all measurement and control applications: the MSX-Box (Measurement Solution EXtended-Box).
Although it features standard components like PCI backplanes, PCI I/O boards and controller board, the MSX-Box is run without expandable parts like hard disk, drive, ventilator or keyboard, ... and convinces any user by means of its compact design and open-system principle.
The development of the controller board (MIPS 64-bit processor) was focused on the long-term availability of the components likewise the PCI I/O boards of ADDI-DATA.
So the long-life delivery of the product is ensured. The MSX-Box is based on an open system which enables to insert any PCI measurement board available on the market. Data exchange with other systems occurs through Ethernet (TCP/IP) or RS232 interfaces.
Furthermore the MSX-Box supports web-server functions so that the system status or the running processes can be requested from any distant PC.
Program / Software Information
Manuals, software, data sheets, etc., are downloadable from:
Chassis / Enclosures