- 16-Bit and 32-Bit CardBus/PCMCIA/PC-Cards supported.
- Universal 3.3V and 5V keyed PCI board
- Supports Type I, II and III card sizes.
- Slot has ejector lever
- Uses industry standard Texas Instruments PCI1410 controller chip, proven on all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard manufacturers.
- Yenta, PCI2.2, & PC99 compliant.
- Supports sleep & suspend modes.
- Intel 82365 compatible register set.
- Works with any card type thanks to patented driver.
- Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards, etc.
- Also works with Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SmartMedia, MMC and SD cards using suitable adapters available separately (see "Accessories")
- NOTE: P-Series adapters generally will not work in a multi-processor socketed (server type) PC, whether or not the additional CPUs are installed They DO work in a PC with a dual-core or quad-core CPU!
- The P111 is perfect for use with Wireless LAN cards like WiFi / 802.11b or any of the newly emerging 802.11a or 802.11g standards. It also suits Bluetooth cards or other functions where the ability to occasionally remove the card is important, but where during normal use the rear facing aspect of the slot suits its operation.
- The P111 is also ideal for using any of our range of Comms or DAQ PC-Cards in a desktop.
Program / Software Information
- Comes with device drivers for MS-DOS, Windows95(osr2+), 98, 98SE, Millennium Edition, NT4, 2k, XP, Vista (32-bit only) with support also for Linux & MAC OSX as standard.
- To download the driver software, visit: