PCI to CardBus PCMCIA type 1/2/3 Dual Slot Card, Ricoh R5C486 Controller
- - Chipset : R5C486
- - 2 x 32 bit Cardbus/PCMCIA slot
- - PCI specification v2.2 compliant
- - Supports Cardbus 32-bit & PCMCIA 16-bit, 3.3V or 5V cards
- - Supports type 1/2/3 cards
- - PC Card Standard release 8.0 specification compliant
- - Supports Cardbus Master/Target protocol
- - Supports Plug & Play
- - Supports Post Write & Prefetch Read for PC Card Bridge
- - Supports 16 bit Legacy mode (3E0, 3E2 I/O Port)
- - Supports Zoomed Video Port (Bypass type)
- - ACPI & PCI Bus Power Management 1.1 compliant
- - No Drivers need for Windows 98SE or above
The P222-Ricoh is perfect for use with Wireless LAN cards like WiFi / 802.11b or any of the newly emerging 802.11a or 802.11g standards and thanks to its second slot can simultaneously run a Bluetooth card or other type of PCMCIA or CardBus card.
Supports Type I, II and III card sizes. Slots have ejector levers. Type III card only supported in lower slot (upper slot becomes inaccessible).
Uses industry standard Ricoh R5C486 controller.
Works with any card type.
Each slot functions independently.
Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards etc.
Also works with Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SmartMedia, MMC and SD cards using suitable adapter available separately.
Program / Software Information
Natively supported by Microsoft Windows' built-in drivers.
- No Drivers need for Windows 98SE or above
PCI – To – PCMCIA Adapter