Power Reach Lite 2-Port Compact Keyboard Video Mouse Controller
- Control 2 PS/2-based computers effortlessly
- Saves money and space by avoiding the need for extra peripherals (monitors, keyboards, and mice)
- 5-second Auto Scan feature
- Plug and Play- no driver software
- Standard PC'99 color coded connectors, no need to buy expensive, proprietary cables
- 1920 x 1440 ultra high video resolution and DDC support
- Hot-pluggable to add or remove computers
- Supports Macintosh and SUN computers via optional adapters
Power Reach Lite KVM Controllers provide a low-cost solution by using a single set of monitor, keyboard and mouse to control up to four PS/2-based computer systems*. Its compact design allows the Power Reach Lite to be placed on the floor or behind the computers without consuming any desk space. With a supported video resolution of up to 1920 x 1440, automatic scanning mode, and hot-key controls, the Power Reach Lite KVMs pack high-end features in a compact size enclosure.
High Power Support
The Power Reach Lite KVM controllers support PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports. Computers with AT keyboard port requires the optional AT to PS/2 keyboard adapter. The KVM does not support systems with serial mouse. Mac computers are supported via optional adapters: (P/N: USB-2PS2) for USB-based Macs, (P/N: KVM-PS2-MAC) for ADB-based Macs , or (P/N: KVM-PS2-SUN) for SUN computers, one adapter per computer.
AtBox(formerly Addlogix & CompuCable)
PC General Products