- Use any standard ETX-SOM (Embedded Technology eXtended - System On Module) CPU module
- Use any capacity of 2.5" HDD
- PXIô 2.0 / CompactPCIÆ 3.0 compatible
- PXI Trigger lines with flexible trigger protocols
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2) interface built-in (by Ines GmbH)
- Integrated USB2.0 x2, COM, LPT, VGA, PS2, 10/100BaseT Ethernet
- Modular concept separates processor and mechanical or solid-state hard-drives
- High serviceability
- Flexible interface configuration
TSIís modular approach to PXI/cPCI embedded controllers provides maximum flexibility and upgradeability for most, if not all, PXI/cPCI embedded controller requirements. The POK-910 embedded controller kit is based on the industry standard ETX (Embedded Technology eXtended) SOM (System On Module) form factor. Whether you choose a power saving Celeron CPU or the latest high performance mobile Pentium Core 2 Duo, the POK-910ís integrated interfaces and ease of upgrading give you the ability to control your controller.
The POK-910 modular embedded controller kit is comprised of a three-layer ìstackî containing a central interface card for external connections, a carrier card to host the ETX-SOM CPU board, and another to host a laptop-style 2.5" hard drive. This ìstackî is what gives the POK-910 its amazing upgradeability, flexibility, and control.
The POK-910 is field/user upgradeable from a 266MHz Celeron CPU up to the fastest ETX-SOM based CPU technology available, and from basic 10GB hard drives up to the largest capacity available, thus giving the user the ability to upgrade and apply increased horsepower when itís needed and as it becomes available. The ROI for POK-910 based embedded controllers can be spread over many generations of CPU upgrades and other technology enhancements.
The unique modular structure provides for ease of maintenance and serviceability. The down time with the POK-910 is kept to a minimum thanks to the plug-In nature of the various components, further enhancing the ROI of the POK-910.
Program / Software Information
CD included with:
MS Windows 2K/XP/Vista & Linux software for the built-in GPIB and PXI Trigger, by Ines GmbH of Germany
Controller, PXI / cPCI