Screw terminal board with LED indicators for DIN rail mounting
- *SPECIAL ORDER*1-2 weeks to shipping
- Connection of up to 32 signal lines
- Separate ground connections
- Connection through screw terminals
- 2 rows of terminals
- Terminals can be labelled
- Additional 4-pin terminal for connecting the ground or the supply voltage
- With housing for mounting on a standard supporting rail
- All terminals intended for large conductor cross sections: up to 2.5 mm2
The PX901-DG version is equipped with LEDs which are ideal for status display when working with ADDI-DATA digital 24 V I/O boards
The screw terminal board PX901-xx is used for the connection of maximum 32 signal or signal-reference lines. ADDI-DATA boards can be connected through 37-pin SUB-D female connector with our standard cables of the STxxx series. The housing of the female connector is connected with two ground terminals so that the board is additionally earthed for more security. All components of the board are enclosed in an earthing strip also connected to the ground terminals. Each terminal is directly connected to one pin of the 37-pin SUB-D female connector. The designations on the terminals indicate the respective connections for the 37-pin SUB-D female connector.
Detailed Data Sheet
Download PX901-DG Data Sheet
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Data Acquisition, Analog Input / Output / Multifunction