Single Front Slot + Single Rear Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter
- 16-Bit PCMCIA Cards supported in front and rear slots.
- 32-Bit CardBus Cards supported in rear slot (only).
- 5V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection, per slot.
- 3.3V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection, per slot.
- Universal 3.3V and 5V keyed PCI board.
- Supports Type I, II and III card sizes. Slots have ejector levers and front slot has LED activity indicator. Slots have Low Voltage keying to allow 3.3V only cards.
- Uses industry standard Texas Instruments 1420 controller chip, proven on all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard manufacturer. Yenta compliant, PCI2.2 compliant, PC99 compliant. Supports sleep and suspend modes. Intel 82365 compatible register set.
- Works with any 16-bit or 32-bit card type thanks to patented driver. Each slot functions independently and can have a different card voltage.
- Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards etc.
- Also works with Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SmartMedia, MMC and SD cards using suitable adapter available separately.
- NOTE: P-Series adapters generally will not work in a dual or multi-processor PC, whether or not a second CPU is installed They DO work in a PC with a dual-core or quad-core CPU!
- ALSO Available In Black: P416B
- The P416 addresses the need to have front access to a PCMCIA slot for use with cards like Flash media, or Finger Print recognition, while also having a rear slot for cards that are less frequently swapped, like Wireless LAN or Bluetooth. The rear slot is 32-bit capable meaning it supports CardBus cards which makes it forward compatible with some of the newer high speed Wireless LAN standards like 802.11a and 11g.
Program / Software Information
- Comes with device drivers for MS-DOS, Windows95(osr2+), 98, 98SE, Millennium Edition, NT4, 2k, XP, Vista (32-bit only) with support also for Linux & MAC OSX as standard.
- To download the driver software, visit: