Single Front Slot Universal Low-Profile PCI to PCMCIA Adapter, External
- 16-bit PCMCIA cards supported
- 5V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection, per slot
- 3.3V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection, per slot
- Supports Type I, II and III card sizes including extended types with antenna
- PCB dimensions are 120mm x 64.4mm, conforming to Low Profile "MD1" size
- Uses industry standard 1410 or 1211 controller chip, proven on all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard manufacturers. Yenta compliant, PCI2.2 compliant, PC99 compliant. Supports sleep and suspend modes. Intel 82365 compatible register set.
- Works with any card type thanks to patented driver.
- Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards, etc.
- Also works with Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SmartMedia, MMC and SD cards using suitable adapter available separately
- Currently, only available in Beige.
- NOTE: P-Series adapters generally will not work in a dual or multi-processor PC, whether or not a second CPU is installed They DO work in a PC with a dual-core or quad-core CPU!
- To cater to the latest generation of low-profile PCs that can only use low-profile PCI add-in boards, Elan has created the P314. This model, from the P-Series range, features a PCMCIA Type III 3.5" drive bay mounted slot and a circuit board that conforms to the MD1 profile specification. It will allow you to use any TypeI/II/III PCMCIA card.
- NOTE: This product will only fit into a low-profile PC chassis. It cannot be used in a regular sized PC expansion bay because of the miniaturized low-profile PCI back bracket that it uses.
- The P314B has a black cover, bezel & button.
- The P314B comes with 1 meter of cable length.
Program / Software Information
- Comes with device drivers for MS-DOS, Windows95(osr2+), 98, 98SE, Millennium Edition, NT4, 2k, XP, Vista (32-bit only) with support also for Linux & MAC OSX as standard.
- To download the driver software, visit: