Single Rear Slot Universal Low-Profile PCI to Compact Flash Adapter
- Compact Flash Memory and I/O Cards supported.
- 5V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection.
- 3.3V at 1Amp typ. with fault protection.
- Supports Type I and II cards including extended types with antenna. Slot has ejector lever.
- PCB dimensions are 120mm x 64.4mm, conforming to Low Profile "MD1" size.
- Uses industry standard 1410 or 1211 controller chip, proven on all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard manufacturer. Yenta compliant, PCI2.2 compliant, PC99 compliant. Supports sleep and suspend modes. Intel 82365 compatible register set.
- Works with any card type thanks to patented driver.
- Perfect for Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS cards etc.
- NOTE: P-Series adapters generally will not work in a dual or multi-processor PC, whether or not a second CPU is installed They DO work in a PC with a dual-core or quad-core CPU!
- To cater for the latest generation of Low Profile PCs that can only use Low Profile PCI add-in boards, Elan has created the P312. This model, from the P-Series range, features a Compact Flash Type II ejector and a circuit board that conforms to the MD1 profile specification. It will allow you to use any Compact Flash card such as IBM MicroDrives, Bluetooth cards, WLAN 802.11b cards, data acquisition cards, pager cards, GPS cards etc.
- NOTE: This product will only fit into a Low Profile PC chassis. It cannot be used in a regular sized PC expansion bay because of the miniaturized Low Profile PCI back bracket that it uses.
Program / Software Information
- Comes with device drivers for MS-DOS, Windows95(osr2+), 98, 98SE, Millennium Edition, NT4, 2k, XP, Vista (32-bit only) with support also for Linux & MAC OSX as standard.
- To download the driver software, visit: