Strain Relief Assembly kit for Ines GPIB PCMCIA Cards.
- The TSRA1-GPIB is designed to strengthen the connection between the Ines GPIB PCMCIA card and the cable allowing a more rugged setup.
- This model will effectively work for 25-pin Hirose type connectors (p/n:NX30TA-25PAA), used to mate with our Ines GPIB-PCMCIA type II cards. These same connectors are used to connect to a wide variety of PCMCIA cards. Therefore, the stiffener should work with any of them, as long as the PCMCIA card body is type II thickness. Test at your own risk.
- Very useful for field work to protect the cable connector and the connection within the card itself.
- May be used on other manufacturers' card and cable combinations, but we have not tested all possible combinations.
- Current special offers this item with the Ines data acquisition (DAQ) cards and GPIB (HPIB or IEEE488.2) cards as well as the Elan DAQ and Communicaiton cards.
For the TSRA1-GPIB, the following discounts will be manually applied to your order:
10-24 5% discount
25-49 10% discount
50-99 15% discount
100-499 20% discount
500+ 25% discount
NOTE: We consider orders above 49 pcs to be special orders and are not returnable without a 25% (minimum) restocking fee. We suggest that you order one or two sets for evaluation before committing to volume orders.
Team Solutions, Inc.
Data Acquisition, Analog Input / Output / Multifunction