TB2016B 200 MHz TravelBus Protocol & Logic Analyzer
- NEW FEATURES! CAN-FD & DP_AUX now supported with TB2016B
- PC-based, USB 3.0 interface/powered
- 200 MHz timing/state analysis
- Digital channels : 16 (Data), 1 (Clock), 2 (I²C)
- Memory : PC RAM
- Data logger
- Real time data display and post-capture waveform display
- Module I
- Bus analysis : DALI, HID over I²C, I²C, I²S, LIN, MDIO, PMBus, RS232, SMBus, SPI, USB1.1, DB-AUX
- Module II
- Bus analysis : CAN, Modbus, ProfiBus, RS422, RS485
- Differential channels : 2 (CAN), 2 CAN-FD, 4 (RS422/485)
- Stackable with Acute TravelScope DSO to form an MSO
- Module III
- Bus analysis : BiSS-C, PWM
- Model........Channels..Module..Memory...DSO stack
- TB2016B .25.............I, II, III....PC RAM..Yes
. Multi-functions: a protocol analyzer, supports 10+ protocols; a logic analyzer, 16 digital channels with 200MHz timing/state analysis.
. Multi-fields applications: top model, TB2016B, is able to measure differential signals like CAN (withstand 1kV), CAN-FD, and RS485/RS422.
The TravelBus is a 2-in-1 analyzer which is a protocol analyzer and also a logic analyzer; its major specifications and features are:
. 16 digital channels
. USB3.0 interface/power
. 200MHz timing/state analysis
. Memory: PC RAM
1. Protocol analyzer.
. User friendly software: needs only 3 steps to capture the bus data.
. Long time data log: use the PC RAM by 64bits OS and the transitional storage to record data for up to a few days.
. Easy search for the data: built-in data filters and measurements allow the user to search and observe the specific data much easier.
2. Logic analyzer.
. Digital waveforms: with the 200MHz sample rate, it helps the user to view the data in the waveform format.
. Bus triggers and decodes: supports 10+ protocols. With the protocol’s command or data as the trigger condition, it is easy to pinpoint the problem.
. MSO: The TB2016B is able to stack with the Acute TravelScope DSO to form an MSO to see both digital and analog waveforms on the same phase to identify a software or hardware problem.
. Differential signals: the TB2016B is able to capture differential signals like CAN, CAN-FD, RS422, RS485, ProfiBus (the last 3 protocols use the same port)
. The CAN port with isolation is able to withstand 1000V.
. Graphical display: the PWM or the I²S is supported by the graphical display which helps the user to see the duty cycles or the sound waveform.
Benefits of the TravelBus:
. High performance: 2 analyzers (protocol + logic) in 1 device.
. Multi-fields applications: applicable for both digital and differential signals.
1x TB2016B device, 1x Terminal Block, 1x D-Sub Connector, 1x Lead Cable (24-pin), 1x USB 3.0 Cable, 20x Grippers
Program / Software Information
Windows 7/8/10 including 64-bit
Manuals, specifications, software, etc., are available at:
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2 in|
Digital Input / Output