TB2016F 200 MHz TravelBus Protocol & Logic Analyzer
- NEW FEATURE! DP_AUX now supported with TB2016E
- PC-based, USB 3.0 interface/powered
- 200 MHz timing/state analysis
- Digital channels : 16 (Data), 1 (Clock), 2 (I²C)
- Memory : PC RAM
- Data logger
- Real time data display and post-capture waveform display
- Module I
- Bus analysis : DALI, HID over I²C, I²C, I²S, LIN, MDIO, PMBus, RS232, SMBus, SPI, USB1.1, DB_AUX
- Module II (TB2016B only)
- Bus analysis : CAN, Modbus, ProfiBus, RS422, RS485
- Differential channels : 2 (CAN), 4 (RS422/485)
- Stackable with Acute TravelScope DSO to form an MSO
- Module III (TB2016B only)
- Bus analysis : BiSS-C, PWM
- Model........Channels..Module..Memory...DSO stack
- TB2016E...19.............I.............PC RAM..No
- TB2016B...25.............I, II, III....PC RAM..Yes
. Multi-functions: a protocol analyzer, supports 10+ protocols; a logic analyzer, 16 channels with 200MHz timing/state analysis.
. Low price: only USD330 for the TB2016E.
. Multi-fields applications: top model, the TB2016B, is able to measure differential signals like CAN (withstand 1kV), CAN-FD, and RS485/RS422.
The TravelBus is a 2-in-1 analyzer which is a protocol analyzer and also a logic analyzer; its major specifications and features are:
. 16 channels
. USB3.0 interface/power
. 200MHz timing/state analysis
. Memory: PC RAM
1. Protocol analyzer.
. User friendly software: needs only 3 steps to capture the bus data.
. Long time data log: use the PC RAM by 64bits OS and the transitional storage to record data for up to a few days.
. Easy search for the data: built-in data filters and measurements allow the user to search and observe the specific data much easier.
2. Logic analyzer.
. Digital waveforms: with the 200MHz sample rate, it helps the user to view the data in the waveform format.
. Bus triggers and decodes: supports 10+ protocols. With the protocol’s command or data as the trigger condition, it is easy to pinpoint the problem.
. MSO: 1 model (TB2016B) is able to stack with the Acute TravelScope DSO to form an MSO to see both digital and analog waveforms on the same phase to identify if it is a software or hardware problem.
. Differential signals: the TB2016B is able to capture differential signals like CAN, CAN-FD, RS422, RS485, ProfiBus (the last 3 protocols use the same port)
. The CAN port with isolation is able to withstand 1000V.
. Graphical display: the PWM or the I²S is supported by the graphical display which helps the user to see the duty cycles or the sound waveform.
Benefits of the TravelBus:
. High performance: 2 analyzers (protocol + logic) in 1 device.
. Low price: only US$330 for the TB1016E.
. Multi-fields applications: applicable for both digital and differential signals.
1x TB2016E device, 1x Lead Cable (24-pin), 1x USB 3.0 Cable, 10x Grippers
Program / Software Information
Windows 7/8/10 including 64-bit
Manuals, specifications, software, etc., are available at:
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2 in|
Digital Input / Output