Warranty & RMA
- We accept returns on non-custom/non-special order items for the first 30 days after the date we shipped the item. There is a 25% restocking fee. Only 25% of the purchase price will be deducted from your refund (back to the original credit card used for the purchase) if all purchased items are received by Team in new condition with all original packaging, documentation, and CDs no later than the 30th day after the date we shipped it to you. Shipping costs both ways are not refundable. "Custom/Special Order" items are not refundable. They may only be returned for RMA repair.
- Allow 30 days from the date we receive your RMA shipment for any applicable refund to be credited back to the original credit card used for the purchase. If we are unable to credit the original credit card used for the purchase, a refund check will be mailed to the individual or company at the billing address you provided for the credit card.
- "Special orders" are not refundable. They may only be returned for warranty repair or replacement (our decision), on an RMA obtained in advance from us (for the first 30 days after the date it shipped to you) or the manufacturer (from 31 to 365 days after it shipped to you).
- Any physical damage what-so-ever is never covered by warranty. By asking for an RMA for refund, or returning an item on an issued RMA for refund, you are certifying that the product is in new condition, with no physical damage.
- If a return arrives after 30 days from the date we shipped it, and we decide to accept it, there will be a minimum of 30% restocking fee charged. Acceptance is solely at our discretion.
- Thirty-one days to 365 days: At the discretion of Team Solutions or the manufacturer, whichever applies, the defective product will be repaired or replaced. Most items offered are covered by the manufacturer, therefore, repair or replacement will generally be at their discretion. This does not apply to customer-caused damage. If the item has been opened, repairs have been attempted, or the item has been tampered with in any way, the warranty is void.
- Evaluation may need to take place at the factory where the unit was made. This could add time to the return or replacement of your product.
- If it is determined that the malfunction is due to user error, or beyond the warranty period, you will be notified of the repair or replacement cost, if any, for your approval. This may be the full purchase price, if the unit is not repairable, economically, or otherwise. You must respond immediately, as urepariable or unpaid for RMA items not returned to you at your expense become our property 30 days after we send you notification, and may be disposed of, at our discretion.
- Restocking and/or repair fees, starting at 30%, will be charged if a product, any included accessories, CDs, documentation, or packaging is not returned in a "like-new" resellable condition. No refund is warranted in this case, but the final decision is ours. We may authorize a partial refund if we determine that we can economically refurbish the returned product(s).
- An RMA (return merchandise authorization) number is required before any shipments are returned to Team Solutions, Inc. RMA numbers are valid for 15 calendar days from the date issued. No refund is warranted if the RMA is received after 15 calendar days from the date issued. Send an email to email@example.com to obtain an RMA number. Include the full name, company name (if applicable), complete address, and phone number that we shipped the product to. Please include the invoice number, if available.
- Do not use the OEM product box as the outside shipping box for your returns. To do so may increase the restocking fee, as we may need to replace it.
- Always ship to us with a trackable shipping service (UPS, FDX, DHL, Registered US Mail). We are not responsible for lost or missing packages shipped to us. You must contact the shipper directly concerning all lost or missing packages.
- Call 8AM-5PM PST, M - F, or email "firstname.lastname@example.org" anytime.
- See "Technical Support" for further support information.
- You must contact us for an RMA (return merchandise authorization) in all cases. You are responsible for the shipping to us. We must receive the item(s) before we are able to verify the condition. The RMA is void if not received within 15 days of issuance.
Program / Software Information
- All RMA requests must be sent to email@example.com. or called in (8AM - 5PM PST, M - F) personally.