WiFiScope WS6+SureConnect: 500 MS/s 250MHz BW, 4 Channel, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Transient Recorder
- Oscilloscope / Spectrum analyzer / Voltmeter
- 14 bit (0.006 %) resolution (16 bit enhanced resolution)
- 500MS/s sampling
- 250 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 64 MSamples memory per channel
- 0.25 % DC vertical accuracy
- 1 ppm timebase accuracy
- WiFiScope advantages
- Wireless measurements using WiFi and built-in battery with UPS functionality (uninterruptable power supply)
- Mobile measurements are possible, e.g. on transport systems or moving installations
- Network and internet measurements are available for long distance measurements
- Continuous live streaming measurements over WiFi, network, internet and USB
- Galvanic isolated measurements, no physical connection to the PC required
- USB measurements for stand-alone applications and real time high speed transient recording up to 200 MSa/s
- Easy WiFi setup, connect to an existing WiFi network in a few clicks
- Auto discovery, no need to enter IP addresses
- SDK with many examples for easily integrating the WiFiScope in other applications
- ***NEW! TiePie engineering Measurement Templates***
- The SureConnect connection test feature of the WiFiScope WS6 tells you immediately whether your test probe or clip actually makes electrical contact or not. No more doubt whether your probe doesn't make contact or there really is no signal.
TiePie engineering has introduced the WiFiScope series oscilloscopes. The new range WiFi oscilloscopes can be used via an ethernet connection (LAN, WiFi or WAN) but also still with a USB 2.0 / 3.0 connection. The built-in battery gives the WiFiScope the possibility to perform fully wireless measurements. Measurements can then be performed completely galvanically isolated, and over long distances. This wireless PC-based data acquisition instrument oﬀers the user more possibilities for measurement applications.
With a WAN connection, worldwide measurements can be performed. Speciﬁc knowledge on networks is not required. The Multi Channel software gives an overview of the available USB instruments and network instruments. Simply tick the instrument and measuring can start. The WiFi oscilloscope has the following advantages:
fully wireless measurements via WiFi are performed (galvanically isolated) because of the built-in battery
mobile measurements are possible, e.g. on transport systems and moving installations
LAN and WAN data acquisition is available for long distance measurements
continuous realtime highspeed data acquisition over both WiFi and LAN/WAN are available
USB measurements for stand-alone applications and highspeed data acquisition up to 200MSa/s.
The WiFiScope is so transparent that it appears that the ethernet connected instrument is connected directly to the computer. All hardware and software functions of the oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, data logger and voltmeter remain available via the network. Speciﬁc network knowledge is not required.
Again the TiePie engineering motto applies: Plug in and measure! To reduce PC-based data acquisition installation costs and increase ﬂexibility, WiFi and LAN/WAN measuring instruments are the solution. Measurement applications that were previously not possible, for example long-distance measurements, measurements at unsafe or noisy places, measurements at a moving installation or reading instruments at diﬀerent places are now available. With the WiFi oscilloscope series from TiePie engineering, reliable WiFi and LAN / WAN measurement solutions can now be obtained without compromising measurement quality.
The WiFi oscilloscope can now be used where previously it was diﬃcult to place a complete measurement setup. Thanks to the WiFi connections, electrical, physical, mechanical and acoustic signals can now be measured remotely. With the WiFi oscilloscope, highspeed realtime continuous data acquisition rates of 5MSamples/second can be achieved with a resolution of 8 to 16 bits and, via LAN/WAN connections, highspeed realtime continuous data acquisition rates of 20MSamples/second can be achieved with a resolution of 8-16 bits. Via USB connections, high speed real time continuous data acquisition rates of 200 MSamples/second can be achieved with a resolution of 8-16 bits.
Galvanically isolated measurements
A big advantage of the WiFiScopes is that no ground loops can occur. In traditional measurement systems, ground loops give many problems, resulting in unreliable measurement results. With the WiFiScope, because of the absence of ground loops, long distance remote measurements are possible without the results being inﬂuenced by ground loops. Also on short distances the absence of ground loops is important for performing reliable measurements. The WiFiScope prevents ground loops from forming so that the measurement speed and resolution are not aﬀected and the measurements remain reliable.
Program / Software Information
Combined with the Multi Channel oscilloscope software, the WiFiScope WS6 and WiFiScope WS5 turn your PC into an High Resolution Oscilloscope, Precision Spectrum Analyzer, High Performance Multimeter, Very Fast Datalogger and Comprehensive Protocol Analyzer. A full Software Development Kit (SDK) for writing your own PC-based data acquisition software is available, as well as examples in C, C++, C#, Python, Matlab, Node.js and Visual Basic.NET. Own written data acquisition software for the Handyscope HS5 and Handyscope HS6 DIFF can be used directly for the WiFiScope WS5 and WiFiScope WS6. Developing the software for a USB data acquisition system or a wireless high speed WiFi data acquisition system makes no diﬀerence and the developed software can be used transparently.
Download all available literature, manuals and software at:
Digital Storage Oscilliscope (DSO)